Preparing To Sell Your Property?
LOOKING TO SELL YOUR HOUSE
BE HAPPY TO BE SELLING - CHECK THIS LIST - CALL US TO DISCUSS
- You are moving on to something better.
- Prepare your home for the next happy owner.
- Try depersonalising the home as much as possible as buyers do get
distracted and focus on the owners rather than the property.
- Buyers should imagine themselves living there. "we can not wait!"
- Pack all valuables in a safe place.
- Declutter; - clean rooms looks very big and 'BIG' SELLS.
- This might be a good time for spring ceaning 'kitchen / bathtooms' etc.
- Think about 'boxing' and 'storing' some of the less-used goodies.
- Remenber that you are moving onto better thinks for yourselves.
- Tidy closets always looks great and smells fresh; buyers are impressed.
- Buyers want to buy a good clean house.
- Less furniture always creates more living space.
- Fix or tidy up broken or 'tired' items of furniture.
- Always keep goorways as unobstructed as possible.
- Use rooms for its intended purpose. 'No empty rooms please'.
- Working lights, alarm and appliances always diffuses buyer concerns.
- Fix all little 'obvious' things to give a great first impression to buyers.
- Clean windows, doors, garden paths and gardens 'sparkels' the property..
- Keep the house and gardens tidy every day.
- Airate the house and freshen the carpets to remove any odours.
- Make your front door look like new. It is the INVITATION TO BUY.
- Have another look at you house and see if it looks good.
- Make it an inviting home for the next family.
- Road frontage makes more buyers want to 'view'. So landscape smartly.
- More viewings gets you the best price for your house.
- Let buyers know which house is yours.